Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Let's Start the New School Year with an Ice Bucket Challenge.

First off, lets start with introductions. I am Kathryn Jenkins, the co-president of the PPSA and I am so excited for this coming year. I have a little boy named Logen who attends the school and for me, The Pingree School has changed our lives.  I have already gotten to meet so many new families, and staff that care so much about this school and it's continued success. I know Leslie Davies, my co-president feels the same way. As parents, we are hoping for some great things for 2014-2015. 

Ok now The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is everywhere. I know I have participated in it on Facebook and I'm sure a few of you have as well. Markell McCubbin who is a teacher for the adolescent program at Pingree was challenged by one of her boys to do the ALS ice bucket challenge. Of course, it only seemed right to let her students soak her at school! She is fantastic and we wanted to post it on the blog and new Facebook page. One of the people she has challenged is Julia Hood, our new director at The Pingree School!  




Take a look at the video and be sure to like our new Facebook page so that you can receive updates from the PPSA, and the Administration. Their are big changes coming forth at Pingree and we need parent support. We have our first PPSA meeting on September 18th at 9:30 a.m. I look forward to meeting you all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment